|To be agreed
|Purpose Of Opportunity
|To provide Play Therapy and other therapeutic services to children and young people.
Jogo Behaviour Support is a thriving education & therapeutic support service. It is seeking registered Play Therapists to join a register of consultants who offer support to children, young people and their families with social, emotional, mental health and behavioural difficulties. You will be contracted on an “as and when” required self-employed basis. The work will be based primarily in Northamptonshire.
You will be required to offer support in one or more of the following areas:
- Therapeutic work with individuals and small groups
- Working with children and their parents/carers
Jogo Behaviour Support aims to improve the lives of children, young people and their families through a range of services. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a team making a difference in the lives of vulnerable children and young people aged 3-18 years and their families.
Please note that we are unable to guarantee work as this will be dependent upon referrals.
As a successful candidate you will:
- Be a qualified Play Therapist registered with BAPT/BACP/PTUK
- Be an excellent practitioner with experience of supporting children & young people presenting challenging behaviours
- The ability to work with a diverse group of children in a playful, creative, safe and child-centred way
- Be creative and flexible in the way that you work
- Have patience, stamina and a good sense of humour
- Want to make a difference to the lives of children and young people
- Complement our established team and bring new ideas for excellence
This opportunity is crucial to maintaining our capacity to respond to preventative & early intervention requests. You will have recent experience of providing therapeutic support to pupils and students with a range of additional needs. A full driving licence and access to own vehicle is essential, as is a willingness to develop professionally. The post is subject to DBS clearance.
To apply or for more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01604 832970 for an information pack and application form