The Birmingham Centre for Arts Therapies (BCAT) is entering a very exciting time with the aspiring and motivating CEO and Clinical Lead. To complement this management team, we are looking to increase our 40+ Freelance Arts Therapists to help support the outstanding services of the charity in its future successes.
Salary: 1:1 Sessions £42 per hour, group sessions £73.50 per hour
Location: Worcestershire, Warwickshire, Midlands
Other Locations: BCAT is growing rapidly around the country. Please also register your interest with us if you would like to be considered for work in your area.
You will join an established organisation as it embarks on this ambitious phase of growth to deliver Arts Therapies to as many individuals as possible in our established areas of Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Solihull, Warwickshire and Worcestershire. Even if you are looking to increase your workload by a few hours, or a few days – we would be interested to hear from you. The demand for arts therapies is very high!
This role would suit experienced and newly qualified therapists who are looking to develop their skills working with a variety of client groups, in schools with young people with a wide range of needs, including refugee resettlement, English as additional language (EAL), trauma, SEN and mainstream.
If you are looking at increasing your workload and wish to join BCAT on a freelance basis, this job is perfect for you! Interviews will be held online. Working as a BCAT therapist offers:
- Wide range of client groups
- Competitive hourly rates
- Opportunities to attend and present seminars
- Optional involvement in fund-raising events
- Exemplary multidisciplinary team working
- CPD support
- Departmental meetings
- Excellent relationships
- A chance to develop your career and work with a variety of client groups
To be part of BCAT we need you to be:
- HCPC Registered (essential for art, music and dramatherapists)
- PTUK membership
- UKCP membership – or evidence of working towards this for DMP
- Masters qualification (essential)
- Experience of working with a working in schools
- Experience in working as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Dynamic, creative and flexible in their approach
- Driving license preferrable, although not essential
For more information contact our Clinical Lead, Dawn Durrant firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to welcoming you to BCAT’s future!